If you represent an organization and would like to work together with the GRN on any or all of our Gulf issues, please join us. The GRN strives to provide information, technical assistance, training, educational publications, and outreach opportunities to our organizational members in order to fulfill our mission of protecting and restoring the valuable resources of the Gulf of Mexico.
Partner Groups will receive:
- The GRNâ€™s quarterly newsletter, including a rotating â€śmember group spotlightâ€ť to highlight your organizationâ€™s work and opportunities to include issue updates.
- Notice of current developments through our Action Alert Network.
- Opportunities to post information on local issues and campaigns in our bi-weekly â€śGulf Wavesâ€ť e-update sent to our Gulf-wide Action Alert Network. Priority is given to GRN group members.
- A complimentary copy of all reports and publications published by the GRN. Additional copies will be offered at cost.
- Technical advice upon request at no cost to you.
- Reduced registration fees for all workshops sponsored by the GRN.
- Opportunities to utilize our e-action network of over 45,000 e-activists.
- Joint campaign opportunities such as report releases, media opportunities, and coordinated sign-on letters.
For an Application - Click Here
There is no fee for non-profit organizations to become partners.
Below is a listing of the groups which have aligned with the GRN as Member Organizations. To learn more about our member groups, click on the individual organization to view their website.
Advocates for Environmental Human Rights
Alabama Chapter of the Sierra Club
Alabama Rivers Alliance
Alliance for Affordable Energy
American Littoral Society, Southeast Chapter
Baton Rouge Audubon
Bayou Preservation Association
Bayou Rebirth Wetlands Education Program
Calhoun County Resource Watch
Citizens Against Widening the Industrial Canal
Coalition to Restore Coastal Louisiana
Coastal Community Watch
Delta Chapter of the Sierra Club
Environmental Action Program, Loyola University
Environmental Alliance of North Florida
Environmental Coalition of Mississippi
Florida Wildlife Federation
Food and Water Watch
Galveston Bay Conservation & Preservation Association
Gulf Coast Conservancy
League of Women Voters of St. Tammany
Louisiana Audubon Council
Louisiana Environmental Action Network
National Environmental Trust
National Wildlife Federation - Gulf States Natural Resource Center
Natural Resources Defense Council
The Ocean Conservancy
Pearl River Basin Coalition
Pearl River Fishway
Portersville Revival Group
Reef Guardian International
Rock the Earth
Southern Alliance for Clean Energy
Texas Environmental Justice Advocacy Services
Turkey Creek Community Initiatives
United Houma Nation
If you represent an organization and are interested in information about becoming a member organization of the GRN, contact Michelle Erenberg at